Do Good. For Everyone.
For Investors. For Residents. For Communities. For Associates.
Stratus Development Group is a vertically integrated development firm based in Georgia. We focus on acquisition, development, and management of student and conventional multifamily assets throughout the Southeast.
- Conventional Market-Rate Multifamily
- Student Housing
- A & B Product Classes
- Transaction Sizes of $1-30 Million
- Acquisition of existing assets
- Ground-Up Development
- Loan Acquisitions
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- In the event a property or loan is not exclusively listed, brokers will be protected.
- Multifamily land of 3+ acres within 1.5 miles of universities across the Southeast with enrollments of over 20,000 students
- Multifamily land of 8+ acres in high-income/high-growth sub-markets of major metros in Southeast
- Value-add existing multifamily communities across the Southeast with a deal size up to $30 million
Please submit any applicable sites to [email protected] Brokers protected.
“When we build, let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight, nor for present use alone. Let it be such work as our descendant will thank us for, and let us think as we lay stone on stone that a time is to come when those stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and the substance of them, “see this our fathers did for us.”” -John Ruskin